I'm blogging for Spam today homeys Image

antiG...did a big really important blog about SPAM Image

but I'm not going to go over her endeavor to fully dissect all the aspics of Spam....i just love SPAM...even sushi Spam

Image

lay it out on the table anyway u want and i'll get out the mustard and yyyyyyyyyyyyyuummmmmmmmm...canned ham

we can have a Birthday party and serve SPAM

hey any partay is a good reason for Image

Rdog!!!

WTF are u doing

get back in the kithen with that can u supercilious hound

i invited everyone over for SPAM !!!

Image

heres a delicious breakfast for u Sdaniels before u go to work...just remove the swine flu meat and replace it with the homogenized Spam Image

Comments

nan shartel Nov. 3, 2009 @ 4:44 p.m.

that dang dog let the cat out of the bag!!!

nan shartel Nov. 3, 2009 @ 4:52 p.m.

dar ya go SDaniels...a wok breakfast for u

antigeekess Nov. 3, 2009 @ 5:01 p.m.

"Tank you for carring Happy SPAM Wok! You wanna derivery?"

(Okay, I'm in class typing this. Bye.)

CuddleFish Nov. 3, 2009 @ 5:09 p.m.

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam!!!!!!!

SDaniels Nov. 3, 2009 @ 6 p.m.

Thanks for brekkie, nan! I will have to request that my plate contains eggs and potatoes only--if you don't mind. I won't eat them if meat has even touched them :)

"to fully dissect all the aspics of Spam"

I heard they made all sorts of aspics of Spam in the 50s! Love those old photos! I've saved a bunch, too. :)

nan shartel Nov. 3, 2009 @ 10:50 p.m.

antiG...woks and spam...gotta be Hawaii...those peeps still love SPAM

nan shartel Nov. 3, 2009 @ 10:52 p.m.

Cuddles...bowing...many thx for ur offering of humongous amounts of SPAM!!!

nan shartel Nov. 3, 2009 @ 10:54 p.m.

for u only SDaniels VEGISPAM that's tasty and good for ya too!!!

SDaniels Nov. 4, 2009 @ 8:56 a.m.

Being half Hawaiian, I suppose I should love Spam. Nan is helping me get in touch with my roots by making me some VEGISPAM. MMMMMMM. VEGISPAM. It actually does sound good, fried up with some hash browns, and those eggs and potatoes...Hey, when's brekkie, Lady?! :)

Josh Board Nov. 4, 2009 @ 9:56 a.m.

Never had Spam, but it looks disgusting!

Love the song by Monty Python, though.

PistolPete Nov. 4, 2009 @ 9:59 a.m.

It IS disgusting,Josh. It's like eating the glaze on top of the Easter ham.

nan shartel Nov. 4, 2009 @ 12:20 p.m.

Pete is right Josh...it is disgusting unless it is the Smokey flavor well fried and served with fried eggs and taters...hahahahaha....and u ate it as a child before u ever tasted ham because during WW2 u couldn't get HAM...or even Green Eggs

my mom and dad traded coffee rations points for canned milk for me... which also tasted awful...unless u were a baby and hungry

nan shartel Nov. 4, 2009 @ 12:22 p.m.

nan shartel Nov. 4, 2009 @ 12:23 p.m.

and Pete and Josh...just bring Sweet and Sour sauce and u'll love it!!!

PistolPete Nov. 4, 2009 @ 12:50 p.m.

I've had every incarnation of SPAM ever invented. I can't eat Ramen noodles anymore because of the same reason.

Josh Board Nov. 5, 2009 @ 1:12 a.m.

I've never had Ramen noodles either. My brother, back when he smoked pot like it was going out of style, would come home and cook those Ramen packages. The ones that they sell for a quarter. And it always smelled gross. Or maybe it was just the idea that he was drunk and wasted, and he smelled gross...and the smell of those cooking noodles just added to the disgusting atmosphere of the kitchen.

Josh Board Nov. 5, 2009 @ 1:13 a.m.

(also, great line nan about "denying spam heritage")

SDaniels Nov. 5, 2009 @ 5:26 a.m.

"WOK WOK for SDaniels antiG...she's Hawaiian and denying her SPAM heritage...more the pity...how much is the delivery charge lady???"

It's true, though I've made up for it in Ramen consumption--and let's not forget fresh fish! Sushi! Sashimi!

Nan, I think Ramen was the military rations of the 70s--and I think being fed Ramen is what made me so sick--all the preservatives. Gawd only knows what SPAM might've achieved, given the same time and patient, ignorant consumption ;)

nan shartel Nov. 6, 2009 @ 1:27 p.m.

SDaniels...er ...um...SPAM...u r excused

SDaniels Nov. 6, 2009 @ 1:33 p.m.

Let SPAM stay in the hands of hearty and hale ;)

nan shartel Nov. 6, 2009 @ 1:33 p.m.

Josh...Noodles and da medicinal weeds...did he cook the noodles and that loco weed together ????

shoot that and some Italian sausage and magic mushroom sauce sounds like a mighty fine recipe to me Josh

burp