Scott Marks 11:01 a.m., Oct. 26
Autobots, roll out! New high-octane photos from Michael Bay's Transformers 4
Isn't this the franchise responsible for introducing the world to Megan Fox and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley? Shouldn't there be sexy promotional snaps of Nicola Peltz, Michael Bay's latest fantasy object and star of the upcoming Transformers 4, rather than images reminiscent of a monster truck rally?
Then again, who better than Bay to erect a PG-13 tent-pole under which his pubescent minions can pitch their tents? Fans of the series -- all smoother down there than a shelf of Ken dolls at a Toys R Us -- would much rather look at pics of Autobots than icky girls.
Wait until you see the way this heap, the Packard East, transform into a very old, not so funny car, violently insane, cue card-fueled psycho-car.
More like this:
- Gaslamp's 40 Foot Film series pays tribute to Cinerama...sort of — July 29, 2013
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 5 - Sunday — July 21, 2013
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 4 - Saturday — July 20, 2013
- Hold that lion: a pictorial history of the MGM logo — June 27, 2013
- Trailer Park: Pacific Rim — May 1, 2013