Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., July 27
Autobots, roll out! New high-octane photos from Michael Bay's Transformers 4
Isn't this the franchise responsible for introducing the world to Megan Fox and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley? Shouldn't there be sexy promotional snaps of Nicola Peltz, Michael Bay's latest fantasy object and star of the upcoming Transformers 4, rather than images reminiscent of a monster truck rally?
Then again, who better than Bay to erect a PG-13 tent-pole under which his pubescent minions can pitch their tents? Fans of the series -- all smoother down there than a shelf of Ken dolls at a Toys R Us -- would much rather look at pics of Autobots than icky girls.
Wait until you see the way this heap, the Packard East, transform into a very old, not so funny car, violently insane, cue card-fueled psycho-car.
More like this:
- Female trouble — July 10, 2013
- Hold that lion: a pictorial history of the MGM logo — June 27, 2013
- Spot the Fake Titles Quiz IV: Dead by Dawn — May 24, 2013
- GO TO HELL! — May 21, 2013
- The long, long titles: Part 2 — April 22, 2013