Don Bauder 9:45 p.m., March 11
Spot the Fake Titles Quiz IV: Dead by Dawn
Before you hit the road for this Memorial Day weekend, why not give your memory a workout by trying to spot which three (3) of the following 20 (twenty) title cards are bogus. If you have to resort to using Google or IMDB in order to win, you don't belong on The Big Screen.
Remember, three (III) of these do not grace the beginning of either a feature, short, industrial, documentary, cartoon, or porno film. There will be no prizes offered this time. The last two winners failed to contact The Big Screen to claim their winnings, so kish mere en thuchas aran! Pay $10 and sit alone like a hollow reject in an even emptier theatre for all I care.
Have fun spotting the phonies (I'm specifically addressing those of you that live in La Jolla) and by all means, drive safely over the long holiday weekend. The life you save could be Pi's.
More like this:
- Hold that lion: a pictorial history of the MGM logo — June 27, 2013
- Spot the Fake Title Quiz: Cartoon Edition — May 15, 2013
- Spot the Fake Titles Quiz: The New Batch — May 15, 2013
- The Spot the Fake Title Quiz — May 14, 2013
- Go tell it on the mountain: a pictorial history of the Paramount logo — May 6, 2013