Dryw Keltz 3 p.m., Nov. 25
Oceanside International Film Festival seeks submissions
Earlier this month The Big Screen brought news that the first annual La Costa Film Festival is looking for submissions. Now comes news that the Oceanside Film Festival is also on the lookout for films to screen at their second annual fest.
If it makes the cut in La Costa and Oceanside, yours could be the movie so nice, it will screen twice!
The Oceanside International Film Festival is scouting for films in the following categories: short (under 40 mins.) and feature length (40 to 120 mins.) narrative films, animation, and short and feature length documentaries. Student filmmakers have an opportunity to enter their completed productions in the student films category.
OIFF is accepting entries via WithoutABox through June 10, 2013. Filmmakers will be notified if their work is selected for festival screening by July 1, 2013.
The festival runs August 22 - 25. Click for more information.
More like this:
- Assorted film festival news — Oct. 10, 2013
- Second annual La Jolla High School Film Festival tonight — May 17, 2013
- First annual La Costa Film Festival looking for submissions — May 7, 2013
- San Diego Black Film Festival Jan. 31 - Feb. 3 at Reading Cinemas Gaslamp 15 — Jan. 31, 2013
- Open Call for Submissions to the Oceanside International Film Festival — Feb. 6, 2012