Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., March 10
Spot the Fake Titles Quiz: The New Batch
Yesterday's quiz met with such little resistance that I thought it wise not to break what was already fixed and continue on with another round of Spot the Fake Titles Quiz. You'll notice that "titles" is now plural. That means two of today's ten title cards are forged.
The answer to yesterday's brain-bender was Frankenstein and the Bloody Beast of Ghastly Terror. You'll find the mock-trailer in the painfully low budget, but remarkably faithful-looking horror spoof, Retardead.
Nobody guessed correctly yesterday, so the offer of a seat at free advance screening of your choice still stands. If you're gonna' cheat, cheat fair. No Googling! This is your last chance to beat the other couples and if you don't know, guess.
More like this:
- Spot the Fake Titles Quiz IV: Dead by Dawn — May 24, 2013
- Steven Soderbergh reads The Big Screen! — May 24, 2013
- Spot the Fake Title Quiz: Cartoon Edition — May 15, 2013
- The Spot the Fake Title Quiz — May 14, 2013
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz V: What is hidden in the snow, comes forth in the thaw — Dec. 27, 2012