Eva Knott 7:43 p.m., April 15
You're a good defendant, Charlie Brown
Peter Robbins to be sentenced today
Peter Robbins, the former child vocal artist who gave voice to Charlie Brown on many of the Peanuts television specials, will be sentenced today for stalking and threatening his former girlfriend and a La Jolla plastic surgeon who gave her a boob job at the actor's expense.
The 56-year-old Oceanside native plead guilty to the charges last month and now faces a sentence that ranges from probation to three years in prison.
Robbins repeatedly harassed and threatened his former girlfriend. The touch tone terrorist called her cellphone as many as 37 times in a 24-hour period telling her it would be curtains for her and her son if she did not return his dog and car.
Robbins is scheduled to appear in San Diego Superior Court today for sentencing.
More like this:
- Q: How many times did Helen Keller meet Charlie Chaplin? — July 30, 2013
- You got off with a slap on the wrist, Charlie Brown — May 9, 2013
- Peter Robbins: see you in the funny papers — Jan. 24, 2013
- It's the Great Breast Implants, Charlie Brown — Jan. 24, 2013
- Good grief: 'Charlie Brown' arrested on felony stalking charges — Jan. 23, 2013