White Trash food, canning, pies, beets, turkey, bread pudding, asparagus, potlucks, sweet potatoes, rhubarb, spinach, Easter bunnies, jellybeans, ice cream, apricots, and dog food served as paté
3:58 p.m., Feb. 19
Don't kill the messenger. I no sooner coined the term "wigger" than D.W. Griffith invented racism for The Birth of a Nation.
Urban Dictionary defines wigger as, "A male caucasion (SIC), usually born and raised in the suburbs that displays a strong desire to emulate African American Hip Hop culture and style through 'bling' fashion and generally accepted 'thug life' guiding principles."
I could probably, in the name of political correctness, get away with referring to the following actors as wegroes, or would that be taking a giant step in the wrong direction?
The latest entrant in Hollywood's wigger sweepstakes is James Franco, whose "Alien" in Harmony Korine's Spring Breakers has garnered nothing but glowing reviews.
He's not the first white boy to assume the role. What follows is a veritable wigger wonderland. Grillz are optional.
10) Bob Hope as B.A. Baracus in Bob Hope Buys NBC (1985):
9) Mark Wahlberg:
8) Adrien Brody as Psycho Ed in High School (2010):
7) Justin Timberlake as Frankie Ballenbacher in Alpha Dog (2006):
6) Sacha Baron Cohen as Ali G in Ali G Indahouse (2002):
5) Seth Green as Kenny Fisher in Can't Hardly Wait (1998):
4) Wigger wunderkind Vanilla Ice as 'Himself' in Cool as Ice (1991):
3) Michael Rapaport as Thomas Dunwitty in Bamboozled (2000):
2) Architect of the 'Wig Party,' Al Jolson:
1) Gary Oldman as Drexl Spivey in True Romance (1993):