Daniel Powell 7:02 p.m., Aug. 31
Yes, Virginia, there was a Jackie Robinson
Is 42 the name of an upcoming Jackie Robinson biopic or the I.Q. of the nitz who felt the need to include the following claim in the trailer:
I can understand it when people fail to recall that it was George Robinson who photographed Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man and Cobra Woman, but baseball great Jackie Robinson a fictional character?!
Here are some other updated posters for those who still eat their soup with a knife.
More like this:
- Porn for film historians — Aug. 14, 2013
- The long, long titles: Part 1 — April 16, 2013
- Luck of the Island at McP’s — March 17, 2013
- Spring Breakers: Korine's homage to Tarantino? — March 14, 2013
- If I cast the upcoming big screen adaptation of Good Times — March 13, 2013