Ian Anderson 1 p.m., May 25
What Oscar has joined together, let no exhibitor break asunder
The Lee Marvin double feature from hell!
First, Lee at his drunken, Oscar-winning laziest in Cat Ballou, followed by a slob-turn as the kaput baseball player (and only spark of life) in a well-intentioned garbage scow of a gabfest directed by the never more ambitious Stash Kramer.
From where I sit, Ship of Fools is a much richer source of amusement.
More like this:
- It's beginning to look a lot like Oscar — Aug. 7, 2013
- Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan — Sept. 12, 2012
- Failure to Report Student-Teacher Sexual Relations Costs SD Unified $1.25 Million — Dec. 21, 2011
- Review: The Stool Pigeon — Oct. 20, 2011
- Overrated Movies — Nov. 26, 2007