Daniel Powell 10:27 a.m., Dec. 25
Liam Neeson, unmanned
NEESON is lying in hospital bed, wearing a huge diaper-bandage. He is approached by CIA Operative RUSSELL CROWE.
CROWE: How do you feel?
NEESON: Like someone kicked me in the...hey, wait a second!
CROWE: Settle down. I know how you're feeling right now. We felt the same way when Snowden went public. But there's still a chance.
NEESON: All I care about are my boys. How long do I have?
CROWE: Around 24 hours. After that, a reunion will be...out of the question.
NEESON: Are you serious?
CROWE: I'm not just busting your balls.
NEESON: My particular set of skills aren't going to be of much use to Lenore if I don't succeed.
CROWE: Quit whining and sack up. We've got one lead. We intercepted an email from the Rocky Mountain Oyster Delivery Company to a Francois Balzac. It mentioned a payload delivery system.
A single tear runs down NEESON's craggy cheek.
More like this:
- True story — June 4, 2013
- New releases opening this week: Before Midnight, The Matchmaker, and more — May 31, 2013
- Super-spoilery but possibly substantial complaint about the plot of Looper — Oct. 4, 2012
- Interview with Samsara producer Mark Magidson and director Ron Fricke — Sept. 7, 2012
- Review: Jack and Jill — Nov. 10, 2011