Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., Sept. 16
Shart: the Movie
Better than Crackle's Shart Week. It wiped up at the box office. I'll pick up review doody on this one, Matthew. Let's hope it's in 3D and Smell-O-Rama.
Thanks to fellow crepitation connoisseur, Frank Howard, for drifting this my way.
More like this:
- Casting call: 4 spots remain in Filner biopic, 12 Angry Women — Aug. 2, 2013
- HERE IS... — July 31, 2013
- Why Citizen Kane flopped in Canada — July 1, 2013
- Sarah Polley's Latest Sparks Interest in Godfather Prequel? — July 2, 2012
- Contraband from a Vantage Point — Jan. 10, 2012