Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., July 27
I read the news today, oh boy. Death Wish(es) director Michael Winner kept his appointment with death.
Michael Winner brought me more entertainment, albeit unintentional, than just about any living director. Death Wish 3 is oxygen to my lungs!
Just yesterday I was encouraging my friends on Facebook to join me in this delightful game and today, he is gone.
After spending half the morning monkeying around at San Simian's Walter Parks Thatcher Library my search yielded the following pages from an as yet unfinished screenplay.
Lest we forget...
More like this:
- Hold that lion: a pictorial history of the MGM logo — June 27, 2013
- Spot the Fake Titles Quiz: The New Batch — May 15, 2013
- Go tell it on the mountain: a pictorial history of the Paramount logo — May 6, 2013
- Ashley Judd was not the first actor to die in a trailer! — April 22, 2013
- Amy Brenneman delivers the poop with PSA on IBD — Jan. 21, 2013