Jeff Smith 6 p.m., Feb. 27
A message from Gandalf to Jodie Foster...
...following her amazing Golden Globes speech.
(The relevant quote, for those of you who haven't read the whole thing yet: "I will continue to tell stories, to move people by being moved, the greatest job in the world. It’s just that from now on, I may be holding a different talking stick. And maybe it won’t be as sparkly, maybe it won’t open on 3,000 screens, maybe it will be so quiet and delicate that only dogs can hear it whistle.")
More like this:
- Movies opening this week: World War Z, Monsters University, and more — June 21, 2013
- Casting The Yoda Movie — Feb. 6, 2013
- The big speech, once more with feeling — Jan. 14, 2013
- Jodie Foster's big Golden Globes speech, illustrated — Jan. 14, 2013
- "Here is a man who would not take it any more." — May 20, 2011