Various Authors 4:58 p.m., May 28
Boobgate 2013 continues: this time with actual quotes, and a defense from Roger Ebert!
So, Penelope Cruz - Seth mentioned you in his song about boobs. How do you feel about the nudity?
I see. What about you, Kate Winslet? You got really raked over the coals at the end there.
"I don’t have perfect boobs, I don’t have zero cellulite — of course I don’t — and I’m curvy. If that is something that makes women feel empowered in any way, that’s great. On a deeper, subconscious level, it’s one of the reasons why I’ve allowed my stupid self to be so naked on screen.”
Okay. Hey Ellen DeGeneres, how do you feel about Seth's ode to ogling? Was it okay?
Ellen? I guess we'll get back to you. Roger Ebert, Pulitzer Prize-winning film critic. What do you think about Seth's rhapsodizing over racks?
Very interesting. Thank you for your time.
More like this:
- Trailer Park: American Hustle — Aug. 1, 2013
- The Shining is The Evil Dead — April 3, 2013
- Wait, wait, wait - howcum no one told me about The Monk? — March 8, 2013
- Boobgate 2013: the boobs talk back — Feb. 27, 2013
- My funky valentines — Feb. 14, 2013