Clayton Truscott 11:53 a.m., April 19
Old movie stars never die...
...they just come back as grizzled versions of themselves.
Well, Bullet to the Head and Stand Up Guys and The Last Stand sure seem to be making the case against old folks gettin' out of their easy chairs and up on the big screen. But dammit, we won't really know until we get these three back onboard the Millennium Falcon.
More like this:
- Sloppy seconds? Ken Scott gets another shot at his high concept — May 22, 2013
- Hansel & Gretel made nearly $20 million this weekend, but that's not the real horror — Jan. 28, 2013
- Is God Smiting Ron Howard for Making The Da Vinci Code? — April 25, 2012
- Project X-Treme Educational Value — March 26, 2012
- So what are you doing tonight? — June 21, 2011