Walter Mencken 10:06 a.m., Feb. 6
A closer look at the trailer for Fast and Furious 6
In order to ensure a PG-13 rating they'll be plenty of this...
...and not enough this.
This time they promise...
Universal chairman Adam Fogelson told Deadline that "the racing aspect had put a 'ceiling' on the number of people willing to see films in the series, and that, by turning it into a series where car driving ability is just one aspect of the film, he hoped to increase the series' audience."
So if racing is out and a robberies are in, why not simply start a new franchise?
This is better.
More like this:
- Hold that lion: a pictorial history of the MGM logo — June 27, 2013
- Go tell it on the mountain: a pictorial history of the Paramount logo — May 6, 2013
- Ephemeral Groucho — Feb. 28, 2013
- My funky valentines — Feb. 14, 2013
- Trailer Park: Beautiful Creatures — Feb. 12, 2013