Walter Mencken 8 a.m., July 30
See the book, read the movie 2
A pictorial history of title credits from literary adaptations N thru Z
More storybook openings from a time when Hollywood proudly used literacy as a selling tool.
A thru M can be found here.
More like this:
- Go tell it on the mountain: a pictorial history of the Paramount logo — May 6, 2013
- The long, long titles: Part 2 — April 22, 2013
- The long, long titles: Part 1 — April 16, 2013
- See the book, read the movie — April 4, 2013
- Sandler v. Apatow on middle age — April 3, 2013