Dave Rice 9:30 a.m., Sept. 23
Be the first in your town to see Paranormal Activity 4
It's seldom you'll find me promoting a film sight unseen, but I must admit to being a fan of this arm rest-grabbing found-footage franchise. It helps that Paranormal 3 & 4 were placed in the hands of the talented Catfish duo, Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman.
Here is your chance to vote San Diego one of the first cities to get a look at the latest terrifying installment. “The success of Paranormal Activity began with the fans who have championed the movie franchise from the very beginning through social media,” said Amy Powell, Executive Vice President of Interactive Marketing. “Now we're creating an even more dynamic experience among the film’s community of fans and for the first time, we're giving them an opportunity to go head-to-head on Facebook with fans around the world to determine the 25 cities who get to see Paranormal Activity 4 before it opens.”
All you have to do is click the "Want It" button on the film's Facebook page. You can also cast your votes at the film's official website. The 25 cities that receive the most votes will get a free screening of the film before it hits theaters October 19.
Forget about that Obama/Romney nonsense. If you want to get America back on its feet, vote the straight Paranormal ticket!
More like this:
- Review: A Haunted House — Jan. 14, 2013
- Celebrating SD's Last 2 Drive-in Theaters (1st DI Opened 79 Years Ago Today) — June 6, 2012
- Meet Pierce Kavanagh, Co-Founder of This Weekend's Inaugural San Diego Surf Film Festival — May 9, 2012
- Sandra Bernhard at the La Jolla Playhouse — March 15, 2012
- Let's All Go to the Drive Ins! The Santee & South Bay Outdoor Theaters — Feb. 1, 2012