Don Bauder 9:30 p.m., March 5
The two-day Horrible Imaginings Film Festival will take place on Monday and Tuesday, October 1-2 at 8:00 p.m. with a pre-lecture at 7:30 p.m. at UC-San Diego's Price Center (Gilman Dr in La Jolla).
"On the first day of the festival, we will experience the Golden Age to the Post-Atomic Age with films such as the surrealist short Un Chien Andalou and the science fiction flick Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The second day of the festival moves from exploration to experimentation with films such as the Japanese horror sensation Katasumi and the vampire picture Martin." Tickets cost $5-10 for a single night and can be purchased online.
More like this:
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 5 - Sunday — July 21, 2013
- Celebrity Yarmulkes — Oct. 1, 2012
- Wine for you, art for your kid — Sept. 20, 2012
- Fashion & Film Festival — July 25, 2012
- FilmOut 14 Runs May 30 - July 10 at Birch North Park Theatre — May 24, 2012