Dorian Hargrove 4:30 p.m., Jan. 30
Local filmmaker Rebecca Tolin knows how to market her documentary
When last we spoke, documentary filmmaker Rebecca Tolin was nursing her wounds after being a last minute shut out at the SDSU Filmmaker's Showcase. At the time, she was looking for a venue to showcase her latest 10 minute short, Chicks in the City.
What better place to screen a film about locals on the front lines of the food movement than at Whole Foods in Hillcrest?
Join Rebecca and the cast and crew of her ever-loving, chicken-plucking short Chicks in the City when it screens at 6:30 pm on Wednesday October 10 at Whole Foods in Hillcrest. The $5 admission charge goes to support the film.
Today Whole Foods, tomorrow the Hillcrest Farmer's Market on a 40-foot inflatable screen!
More like this:
- Poetic Peohe’s: Not just for the rich — Sept. 18, 2012
- More subtitles for dummies — Sept. 18, 2012
- Review: Branded — Sept. 11, 2012
- Chicks in the City Takes Home SDSU Award for Excellence in Documentary Production — May 18, 2012
- Meet Rebecca Tolin, Almost-Participant in Thursday's SDSU Filmmaker's Showcase — May 15, 2012