Anne Bradstreet 9 p.m., April 16
EXCLUSIVE, BABY: First on-set photo from Arnold's new Conan film!
Other websites have already reported that Arnold Schwarzenegger will be strapping on the ol' loincloth and once more taking up the savage sword of Conan. I couldn't be more pleased. I love a good legend-past-his-prime flick, as long as it isn't Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Anybody out there remember Robin and Marian?
So yes, other websites get you the news first, but we here at The Big Screen get you the news best. So without further ado, the first photo leaked from the set of Conan: Even Barbarians Die
This is gonna be so good.
More like this:
- Interview with The Last Stand director Kim Ji-woon — Jan. 17, 2013
- The Big Screen earns 4 spots on Reader's Top 12 of 2012 — Dec. 31, 2012
- A closer look at certain, um, parts of the trailer for Hitchcock — Oct. 11, 2012
- On the set of The Lone Ranger Armie Hammer gets a taste of Johnny Depp's method — Oct. 1, 2012
- Review: Young Adult — Dec. 16, 2011