Marty Graham 3:19 p.m., March 30
Bert Fields, a Hollywood lawyer on the side of America's good taste
Ageless movie star Tom Cruise is suing the publishers of Life & Style and InTouch for suggesting that he has abandoned his daughter Suri. That's all well and good, but the real news comes from Cruise's lawyer, Bert Fields, a man who is not afraid to expose the truth about his client's enemies:
"These serial defamers are foreign owned companies with their global headquarters in Hamburg. They take money from unsuspecting Americans by selling their malicious garbage. Having to pay a libel judgment may slow them down."
Aiiiee! I'm so aghast, I fear I will have to get someone else to clutch my pearls for me. Foreign-owned, you say? You mean like Columbia Pictures, a serial crap-extruder that is a foreign owned company with its global headquarters in Tokyo? A company that takes money from unsuspecting Americans by selling malicious garbage like Jack & Jill, That's My Boy, Hotel Transylvania, Here Comes the Boom, and Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (and that's just in 2012)? Having to suffer critical judgment hasn't slowed them down any, that's for certain.
More like this:
- Layoffs expected at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems — Nov. 23, 2013
- A closer look at the trailers for Oblivion and After Earth — Dec. 12, 2012
- Seven Psychopaths: question for discussion — Oct. 12, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Jack Reacher — July 6, 2012
- Lapsed Catholic Getting Third Divorce From Second Catholic Wife — June 29, 2012