Ken Harrison 1:30 p.m., Aug. 25
Fun Size fits all!
Dammit, I want to see Fun Size! I am nothing if not a Johnny Knoxville completest.
Who says I only like subtitled movies? While it looks to be a safe distance from cinema, for some dumb reason, I laughed during the trailer the second the giant Captain Chicken mascot began humping the Volvo. Who can ask for better entertainment than this?
The film wasn't screened for the press (they never give me what I really want), so I'll be there first day, first show when it opens this Friday and report back.
For others eager and curious to see the latest production from Nickelodeon Pictures, here are some photos from Saturday's premier. Thousands of fans waited for hours at Minnesota's Mall of America to meet two of the film's stars, Victoria Justice and Thomas Mann, and singing sensation, Carly Rae Jepsen. Don't laugh. I once stood in line for 3 hours at E.J. Korvette's to get Tiny Tim's autograph.
And what's this Mall of America horse dung? Does Hollywood have something against San Diego? What's wrong with Grossmont or Mission Valley? I haven't wanted to see a movie this much since Hugo! BRING IT OVER!
More like this:
- Comic Fest on Hotel Circle, Day Three: Photo Report — Oct. 21, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for Silent Hill: Revelation 3D — Oct. 15, 2012
- Branded: color me cautiously hopeful. — Sept. 6, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 — July 26, 2012
- If I Cast the The 3 Stooges — April 9, 2012