Eva Knott 7:43 p.m., April 15
Dept. of missed opportunities: Hungry Hungry Hippos
So last week, the Internet was all grumpy about the long-rumored Hungry Hungry Hippos movie actually getting greenlit. Not me, though. Hippos are awesome - simultaneously comical and terrifying. Hungry, hungry hippos? Oh, yeah:
I mean, that last shot could be straight out of a monster movie.
No, I wasn't disappointed until I read today that it's going to be done as an animated children's movie. So, probably no Crushing Jaws of Death action. Just gorging on lil' white pills in an effort to curb a ravenous appetite. Healthy!
More like this:
- Wait, wait, wait - howcum no one told me about The Monk? — March 8, 2013
- A closer look at the trailer for 21 & Over — Nov. 14, 2012
- A closer look at the posters for Rise of the Guardians — Oct. 25, 2012
- On the set of The Lone Ranger Armie Hammer gets a taste of Johnny Depp's method — Oct. 1, 2012
- If I Cast the The 3 Stooges — April 9, 2012