Dorian Hargrove 8:30 p.m., Dec. 12
Casting the Godfather Prequel
A Godfather prequel? What a great idea! What a pity they already made it; it's called the DeNiro segment of Godfather Part II. Still, everybody loves young people and origin stories, so let's start casting, shall we?
Of course, the most important decision is Vito Corleone. So we'll give you a choice: James Franco, Taylor Kitsch, or Josh Hartnett! Wheeee!
Moving right along to meaty Corleone enforcer Luca Brasi. How 'bout Jonah Hill?
Long-faced Sal Tessio? John Krasinski! With him, it's never business!
Loyal soldier Rocco Lampone? Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Look at the sardonic glint!
The scheming hothead Moe Green? Michael "Dangerous" Cera.
Patton Oswalt is just right for the saucy Peter Clemenza.
And finally, Vito needs a wife. How 'bout some Kate Beckinsale!
Just don't call it a reboot!
More like this:
- Go tell it on the mountain: a pictorial history of the Paramount logo — May 6, 2013
- Sarah Polley's Latest Sparks Interest in Godfather Prequel? — July 2, 2012
- "Alien DNA" — May 31, 2012
- Terrifying New Image from Prometheus — May 11, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Perfect Family — May 2, 2012