Don Bauder 2:30 p.m., Aug. 1
Hey, remember how Tony Stark thinks AC/DC is really badass music that demonstrates his technological kickassery and bad-boy rootin'-tootin' fighting-guy excellence?
In other, totally unrelated news, Battleship opens Friday!
Okay, I'll stop now.
More like this:
- Is Battleship A Massive Meditation on Military Gay Marriage? — May 17, 2012
- "I've got a bad feeling about this." — May 16, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Battleship — Dec. 12, 2011
- Jamming with 2 AC/DC Drummers Is Just Another Week For Greg Douglass — Oct. 18, 2011
- Never Too Old to Rock — Sept. 9, 2009