Ian Pike 2 p.m., Dec. 7
So I'm driving with my son the other day, and he notices a Porsche 911 on the road, and asks me what sort of car it is. "A nine-eleven," I reply. "Wow," he answers, "why would they name it that?" "Oh, hell no," I say, realizing the association he has just made. "They've been making those since way before that happened."
If you've seen the red-band trailer for The Dictator, you know that Sacha Baron Cohen makes a joke along the same lines. Make of that what you will.
But what about the virgins, Lickona? The title of this post mentioned virgins.
Oh, right. Apparently, San Diego is getting a sneak preview screening thing tonight, and according to the press release, it will come "complete with free concessions, photos ops, and virgins (yes virgins)!" Make of that what you will as well.
More like this:
- Oh, come on — June 5, 2013
- T&A Sells Movies... — May 23, 2012
- Ingmar Bergman's Video Collection: The Obvious Question — April 9, 2012
- Oh hush: Ricky Gervais worries he might not be able to improve on last year's Golden Globes performance? — Nov. 18, 2011
- Screenings: The Seven Year Itch — May 23, 2011