Don Bauder 7 a.m., March 12
The Dark Knight Rises: What's Wrong With This Picture?
- Absolutely nothing.
- Anne Hathaway simply does not pack that much back. Clearly a prosthetic butt.
- Everyone knows that Catwoman wears stripper heels, not combat boots.
- It's Catwoman, not The Human Invertebrate.
- Warner Bros. is taking this cross-branding thing too far. That's clearly taken from the cover of Catwoman #0.
More like this:
- Coda to Mr. M's post on Bud Flight ("Tastes great! No swilling!") — Nov. 7, 2012
- Branded: color me cautiously hopeful. — Sept. 6, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Bourne Legacy — June 6, 2012
- The Dark Knight Rises: Gentlemen, Start Your Engines — May 24, 2012
- A Blade Runner Sequel? — May 18, 2012