Don Bauder 4:30 p.m., Dec. 9
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Will Charlize Theron Get Oscar's Call?
A second visit to Snow White and the Huntsman reminded me of the the remarkable similarity between the Queen's magic mirror and a certain Academy booby prize.
Either this is the most flagrant bid for an Oscar in motion picture history or Universal hired the same jokers who worked as propmen on Game of Thrones.
More like this:
- **L@@K** RARE VINTAGE RETRO CLASSIC OZU WIFE-BEATER T-SHIRT - CHEAP **L@@K** — June 18, 2013
- Clean slate: A brief pictorial tribute to the clapboard — June 17, 2013
- A gallery of 33 vintage posters from Hollywood's Golden Age of cartoons — June 12, 2013
- More subtitles for dummies — Sept. 18, 2012
- Brave: Why I'm Worried — June 18, 2012