Ian Anderson 6:30 p.m., June 28
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Will Charlize Theron Get Oscar's Call?
A second visit to Snow White and the Huntsman reminded me of the the remarkable similarity between the Queen's magic mirror and a certain Academy booby prize.
Either this is the most flagrant bid for an Oscar in motion picture history or Universal hired the same jokers who worked as propmen on Game of Thrones.
More like this:
- **L@@K** RARE VINTAGE RETRO CLASSIC OZU WIFE-BEATER T-SHIRT - CHEAP **L@@K** — June 18, 2013
- A gallery of 33 vintage posters from Hollywood's Golden Age of cartoons — June 12, 2013
- Can Taken 2 Possibly Top Taken in the Phone Call Department? — June 25, 2012
- Brave: Why I'm Worried — June 18, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Bourne Legacy — June 6, 2012