Scott Marks 8 a.m., April 30
The Kid With a Bike Opens Exclusively at the La Paloma Theatre in Encinitas
I screwed up big time by not being aware that the single-screen La Paloma Theatre (471 South Coast Highway 101, Encinitas) shows movies every day.
By way of apology, here's a reminder that the Dardenne Brothers' exceptional The Kid With a Bike plays nightly at 6:20 pm with a 1:15 pm matinee performance on Saturday and Sunday. It's one of the best reviewed films of the year. If you don't believe me, read David Elliott's four-star review.
Also playing, the documentary Marley showing nightly at 8:25 pm with a 3:20 pm matinee performance on Saturday and Sunday.
For more information call 760-436-7469.
More like this:
- Encinitas Student Film Symposium — April 7, 2016
- The Kid With a Bike Continues its Exclusive Run at the La Paloma Theatre in Encinitas — June 8, 2012
- Why Cinepolis and the La Paloma Didn't Make the Cut — May 25, 2012
- San Diego's First International Surf Film Festival at Bird's Surf Shed — April 20, 2012
- Reviews! — April 12, 2012