Jay Allen Sanford 8 p.m., Nov. 25
So Lindsay Lohan, who was an actress once and may be yet again - you never know! - went and posed for Playboy in a photo shoot designed to make her look like Marilyn Monroe, who was an actress once but is dead now, although she did show up as a character in a movie last year. Naturally, the pics leaked, and edited versions showed up on various websites... How did the makeup/airbrush/Photoshop team at Playboy do? I dunno. I think Michelle Williams (upper right), who played Monroe in My Week with Marilyn, gets the look down a little better than Lohan (lower left), who reminds me more of Anne Hathaway as the White Queen in Alice in Wonderland (lower right) than Ms. Monroe. What say you?
More like this:
- Trailer Park: Paul Schrader's The Canyons — July 30, 2013
- Hanukkah humbug as Lindsay Lohan nixes Bar Mitzvahs — Dec. 18, 2012
- Mystical Makeovers & L.A. Murder(s): Marilyn Monroe’s Glamorous Ghost — June 13, 2012
- Rosie O'Donnell Criticizes Lindsay Lohan for Playing Liz Taylor in TV Biopic — April 24, 2012
- The White Mask: Marilyn Monroe and the Hotel Del Coronado — Sept. 4, 2003