Mary Leary 11 a.m., Aug. 22
Blogfight: Interview Inequity!
I don't want to come off sounding like a complainer, but haven't things gone a tad out of focus at The Big Screen?
Here are the people I have interviewed so far this year:
Tim & Eric.
Look who Lickona went one-on-one with this week:
Project X starlets Alexis Knapp and Kirby Bliss Blanton as seen on TV.
Oooh! Don't get me wrong, I loved meeting Wenders. The guy is smart and all, but when he walked in the room I thought I was being introduced to Fran Liebowitz. And Tim and Eric?! Thank god it was a phoner.
Stop the music! Didn't Lickona also interview Elizabeth Olsen, the hot, non-twin Olsen? He's a committed family man and I'm the swingin' bachelor, yet he scoops up all the hot babeage. The closest I come to conversing with a bombshell on this blog is when the Ghost of Dolores Hope leaves a comment.
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Take Your Valentine to a Movie! — Feb. 14, 2012
- Unexpected Beatles Art: Fab 4 Turns Up in the Oddest Places — Feb. 11, 2012
- The Title or Trailer Game III: The List is Life — Feb. 2, 2012
- Casting Candy Land — Feb. 2, 2012