Dave Good 9 p.m., July 29
Don't Forget This Sunday's Live Oscar Blog
This Sunday night, Matt Lickona and I will be seated before our television sets and laptops providing Big Screen readers with a blow-by-blow description of the 84th Annual Academy Awards. I was with Matt on Sunday night and he gave me a sneak peek at his "Black by Vera Wang" tuxedo. Très magnifique! As always, I'll be decked out in the latest duds from Sears' Ed Asner Collection.
The pre-game festivities commence at something like 4 a.m., but we won't start blogging until just before the 5:30 p.m. kick-off. Make sure to stop by and leave a snarky comment or two.
In honor of Him, I ask that you all have a phone in your hand to throw across the room when Marty loses to the silent-darling. After the inevitable defeat, I ask that you all step out of character and behave like rabid sports fans after their team loses. No, don't beat your spouse, just take to the streets in a drunken fit of rioting, looting, and overturning cars. That'll show 'em who's the boss!
More like this:
- Celebrating SD's Last 2 Drive-in Theaters (1st DI Opened 79 Years Ago Today) — June 6, 2012
- Take Your Valentine to a Movie! — Feb. 14, 2012
- The Title or Trailer Game III: The List is Life — Feb. 2, 2012
- Casting Candy Land — Feb. 2, 2012
- Grindhouse Movie Reviews: Walkabout, Roeg's 1971 Acid/Aboriginal Trip — Feb. 2, 2012