Ian Pike 7 a.m., April 25
Oscar Class of 2012 Group Photo
Several weeks before Hollywood's annual version of the Bataan Death March, the hopefuls gather at the Beverly Hills Hilton for the Academy Awards nominations luncheon. After the rubber-chicken entree, the group assembles for a commemorative photo.
According to Cinema Blend, "The nominees aren't assigned to stand anywhere in particular and nobody seems to pull rank." No kidding! What professional photog would stick mini-Marty in the back row? In Hollywood as in life, He stands front and center! To add insult to injury, look what's surgically attached to Marty trying to hog the limelight. Spielberg belongs in the lot valet parking cars, not posing next to The Master.
Visit Cinema Blend and click on the photo to view the billboard-sized version.
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Take Your Valentine to a Movie! — Feb. 14, 2012
- Unexpected Beatles Art: Fab 4 Turns Up in the Oddest Places — Feb. 11, 2012
- The Title or Trailer Game III: The List is Life — Feb. 2, 2012
- Oscars Trailer Is...Well... — Jan. 6, 2012