Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., March 10
Free movies of the weak: Misérables loves company
Brace yourself: Les Misérables took in a weekday Christmas record of $18.2 million in the United States and Canada when it opened on Tuesday.
People must not have heard that a new Billy Crystal film debuted the same day.
Seriously, if you liked Les Misérables -- Matthew is not a fan and it bucked me after 30 minutes -- rent the following tonight.
More like this:
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz V: What is hidden in the snow, comes forth in the thaw — Dec. 27, 2012
- Free movies of the week, the Santa Claus edition — Dec. 21, 2012
- An even closer look at the trailer for Oblivion — Dec. 12, 2012
- Happy birthday to the King, and I don't mean Elvis! — Dec. 5, 2012
- Watch Martin Scorsese's Latest Masterwork on The Big Screen — July 25, 2012