Various Authors 1 p.m., Aug. 28
Free movies of the weak: Misérables loves company
Brace yourself: Les Misérables took in a weekday Christmas record of $18.2 million in the United States and Canada when it opened on Tuesday.
People must not have heard that a new Billy Crystal film debuted the same day.
Seriously, if you liked Les Misérables -- Matthew is not a fan and it bucked me after 30 minutes -- rent the following tonight.
More like this:
- Albert Brooks in This is 40 for Best Jew? — Feb. 20, 2013
- The Big Screen earns 4 spots on Reader's Top 12 of 2012 — Dec. 31, 2012
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz V: What is hidden in the snow, comes forth in the thaw — Dec. 27, 2012
- A closer look at the trailers for Oblivion and After Earth — Dec. 12, 2012
- Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven: a tense day on the set. — Aug. 31, 2012