Don Bauder 3:30 p.m., April 30
What we're missing
Cirque du Soleil? More like Cirque du SoGAY, amirite, fellas?*
So this came in the mail:
So now I feel obliged to remind y'all that Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away opens tonight!
I won't be there, though. I'll be showing up in your nightmares, wearing this very special mask!
*Yes, I'm referencing Patton Oswalt. Rough language, but pretty funny.
More like this:
- Cirque du Nortec — May 4, 2016
- New releases opening this week: Drug War, The World's End and more — Aug. 23, 2013
- Opening this week — Dec. 20, 2012
- Horses and Humans — Nov. 20, 2012
- Immortal Michael: At the Gates of Valley View — Jan. 25, 2012