Laura Dvorak 5:47 p.m., Dec. 6
Scorsese to make Clinton Doc? Drat.
Vulture notes that Scott Marks' favorite eyebrow model is planning on making a Clinton documentary for some reason. President Clinton was larger than life. He doesn't deserve a documentary; he deserves fiction. And not some namby-pamby piece-on-the-side stuff like Primary Colors. No, something really awe-inspiring: something that takes the Clinton Death List at face value.
More like this:
- Boobgate 2013: the boobs talk back — Feb. 27, 2013
- A closer look at the tagline for Pacific Rim — Dec. 17, 2012
- A closer listen to the teaser trailer for Star Trek: Into Darkness — Dec. 6, 2012
- What could go wrong? — Nov. 29, 2012
- Today on Cinema de la YouTube: Boxcar Bertha — Nov. 20, 2012