Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., March 10
Lincoln one-sheet: Daniel Day-Lewis takes on his greatest challenge yet.
How do you give life to a massive hunk of granite? Trust seventeen-time Oscar winner Daniel Day-Lewis to find out! Get ready for The Lincoln Memorial, sure to be the most monumental movie of the year!
Okay, dumb joke. But yeah, that poster image is pretty static/majestic/what have you...
In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure this movie got greenlit when someone looked at Daniel Day-Lewis in a top hat and said, "Holy crap, he looks like Abe Lincoln. Get Spielberg on the line."
More like this:
- Trailer Park: American Hustle — Aug. 1, 2013
- Trailer Park: the mundane horrors of Dark Skies — Feb. 22, 2013
- Branded: color me cautiously hopeful. — Sept. 6, 2012
- ParaNorman likes it ugly. — Aug. 17, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Bourne Legacy — June 6, 2012