Daniel Powell 8:36 a.m., Dec. 21
The Lobby Art So Nice, We Posted it Twice!
So taken by the Gaslamp's Spider-Man lobby display was I that a friend lent me his camera to get a snap of it.
Y'know, it might help if I occasionally read this blog.
It seems like Br'er Lickona beat me to the punch. He even had the good sense to print it in black-and-white!
If nothing else, there is a lot to be said for a lobby display that causes two critics to take notice. Next time we should put our cameras together and shoot it in 3D.
Sorry, Matt. Now put away the rolling pin.
More like this:
- Opening this week — Oct. 5, 2012
- Gaslamp's Spider-Man Lobby Display More Impressive Than Reboot — Aug. 8, 2012
- The Best Movie Theater in San Diego Just Got Better — July 6, 2012
- The Amazing Spider-Man Gets the Reading Treatment, Plus Passes and Events! — June 27, 2012
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Screens — May 17, 2012