Garrett Harris noon, Sept. 23
Gaslamp's Spider-Man Lobby Display More Impressive Than Reboot
All it takes is a little imagination and a fairly thick cord made of twisted and intertwined hemp.
Next time you're inside the Gaslamp's spacious lobby, tilt your head skyward and behold something more spectacular than anything on display in the Spider-Man reboot.
Reading Cinemas in our area (Gaslamp, Town Square, Grossmont) go the extra mile by encouraging employees to add a personal touch of ballyhoo to the lobby decor. Nothing to date matches this felicitous fiber formation.
Kudos to manager Ken Gillich and his staff for stringing us along.
More like this:
- The Lobby Art So Nice, We Posted it Twice! — Aug. 8, 2012
- The Best Movie Theater in San Diego Just Got Better — July 6, 2012
- The Amazing Spider-Man Gets the Reading Treatment, Plus Passes and Events! — June 27, 2012
- Itchy Women — Jan. 4, 2007
- Web of mystery... — Oct. 9, 2003