Don Bauder 1:30 p.m., April 28
We Still Have 3 Months Before the San Diego Asian Film Festival Opens, but...
Do not for one moment think that strolling through the lobby of UltraStar Mission Valley at Hazard Center with a SDAFF All-Festival Pass hanging around my neck doesn't make this reporter feel like hot shit.
Last year's All-Festival Passes were gone in less than 3 days. The 80 that remain on sale for SDAFF 2012 should disappear in another day-and-a-half. Stop reading this and go buy one!
Why purchase an all-access pass to the 13th Annual San Diego Asian Film Festival which runs November 1-9? Simple! It's one of San Diego's premier cinematic cultural events. With more than 120 films from 20 countries it's the best deal in town.
The schedule will not be released until September, but being a big shot, I have the festival's artistic director, Brian Hu, on speed-dial. Brian has leaked a few titles and guests of honor he'd like to bring to this year's festival. Trust me, buy the pass.
SDAFF's All-Festival pass is available at the early bird special price of $150 for members, $195 when purchased at the door. Passes for non-members go for $250, which is still a bargain when you consider they are valued at $320.
Click for more information.
More like this:
- 2013 San Diego Asian Film Festival here we come! — Oct. 9, 2013
- Volunteers needed for San Diego Asian Film Festival — Aug. 2, 2013
- SDAFF screens documentary Give Up Tomorrow tomorrow night at MoPA — Sept. 5, 2012
- San Diego Asian Film Foundation's Spring Showcase Kicks Off This Week — April 16, 2012
- Update on Asian Film Festival Screening of The Viral Factor — Jan. 20, 2012