Ian Anderson 6 p.m., March 7
What Happened? Jennifer Lawrence
File under: I am so old.
Times was, an actress would sometimes do a bit of cheesecake early in her career. You know, something to catch the public eye early before she was taken seriously enough to merit attention as something other than a boob-support system.
Not so, Jennifer Lawrence. Ever since her breakout performance in 2011's The Beaver...
...er, 2010's Winter's Bone...
...she's been taken seriously. (Hello - pace Mr. Marks - Oscar nomination!) Now, after lauded performances in not one but two successful franchise first installments, X-Men: First Class...
...and The Hunger Games...
...now she shows up in Rolling Stone looking like Baywatch sharkbait?
More like this:
- The Shining is The Evil Dead — April 3, 2013
- Can Taken 2 Possibly Top Taken in the Phone Call Department? — June 25, 2012
- OMS!* Hi-Res Photo from Twilight: Breaking Dawn: Part 2! — April 26, 2012
- The Avengers Are Posers — April 10, 2012
- Warner Bros. Reveals New Superman Logo for Man of Steel — April 2, 2012