William Stanney, OFM 11 p.m., Dec. 17
What Happened? Jennifer Lawrence
File under: I am so old.
Times was, an actress would sometimes do a bit of cheesecake early in her career. You know, something to catch the public eye early before she was taken seriously enough to merit attention as something other than a boob-support system.
Not so, Jennifer Lawrence. Ever since her breakout performance in 2011's The Beaver...
...er, 2010's Winter's Bone...
...she's been taken seriously. (Hello - pace Mr. Marks - Oscar nomination!) Now, after lauded performances in not one but two successful franchise first installments, X-Men: First Class...
...and The Hunger Games...
...now she shows up in Rolling Stone looking like Baywatch sharkbait?
More like this:
- The long, long titles: Part 2 — April 22, 2013
- See the book, read the movie — April 4, 2013
- The Shining is The Evil Dead — April 3, 2013
- OMS!* Hi-Res Photo from Twilight: Breaking Dawn: Part 2! — April 26, 2012
- If I Cast the The 3 Stooges — April 9, 2012