Ian Anderson 4 p.m., April 22
What Are You Doing Here?
I mean, besides gracing the Reader with the gift of your visit? Thank you for that. Still, there's something to be said for heading over to the San Diego Film Festival website and letting their Festival Genius guide you through the weekend.
Me, I'm off to Courageous. I'll let you know my impressions before 5 p.m. Godspeed.
More like this:
- New releases opening this week: Gravity, When Comedy Went to School and more — Oct. 4, 2013
- Studio Ghibli festival at the Ken - UPDATED — Jan. 11, 2013
- Happy Thanksgiving! — Nov. 21, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close — Dec. 8, 2011
- So what are you doing tonight? — Sept. 29, 2011