Johnny Caito 7:07 p.m., July 28
Best Sex Scene Dialogue Ever?
Okay, so the news that Nicholas Sparks has gone and sold The Watchers, yet another retelling of the, um, classic "angel falls in love with a human" story, has reminded me of one of my favorite lessons from the Nicolas Cage school of action acting. It comes during his sex scene with Meg Ryan in City of Angels. You remember - former angel Seth is having his first go at things, and the lovely Maggie is curious about her lover's experience of carnality:
Maggie: Do you feel that?
Maggie: And that? How's it feel? Tell me what it feels like.
Seth: I can't.
Seth: Warm. Aching.
Maggie: It's okay. We fit together.
Seth: I know.
Maggie: We were made to fit together.
"Warm!" Phew! If you'll excuse me, I think I need to take five.
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Never mind the Killer Elite, here's the Scorpions! — Aug. 4, 2011
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: First Look at John Cusack in The Raven — Aug. 2, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- 100 Worst Album Covers of All Time — May 25, 2011