Various Authors 8:01 p.m., July 24
Get the Look: I Don't Know How She Does It
Word has just come in that the accompanying app for the Sarah Jessica Parker Career Mom flick I Don't Know How She Does It will allow fans to "browse, select and purchase discounted outfits inspired by characters played by Sarah Jessica Parker, Greg Kinnear, Christina Hendricks, and Pierce Brosnan. Searchable by actor, by scene, or by look from the movie, it also allows HauteLook members to purchase directly through the app."
Well, now! Where was this when T2 came out? "I need those clothes, those boots, and that motorcycle!" Ah, well. Let's see what Mrs. Matthew Broderick has to offer us, shall we?
If you must wear gray cheetah-print heels, be sure to tone them down with studded pink gloves.
If one bag is good, two is better.
Think of your ribcage as a second waist, and buy skirts accordingly.
Nothing says "balancing motherhood and career" like a Victorian schoolmarm blouse under a knee-length jacket.
Gray goes with anything! Even gray!
Isn't fur fabulous?
We predict this trend is gonna go big. Just imagine the orders for Batsuits after The Dark Knight Rises hits theaters.
More like this:
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Three Stooges — Dec. 8, 2011
- File Under: I Don't Know How, Er, Why She Does It. — Nov. 2, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows — Oct. 19, 2011
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz: The Adventure Continues — Sept. 19, 2011
- Video Tyme: Butterfly: A Love Story — Sept. 1, 2011