Siobhan Braun 11 a.m., July 26
Oh please oh please oh please...
Well, it's official: Eddie Murphy is hosting the Oscars.
You remember Eddie Murphy. He's the star of Daddy Day Care, Norbit, The Haunted Mansion, the Dr. Dolittle remake, the Nutty Professor remake, Vampire in Brooklyn, Imagine That, and Meet Dave. Oh, and he was the voice of the Donkey in Shrek. He did some other stuff before that, but I'm not sure what.
But seriously: somebody make him wear his old outfit from Raw. Please.
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Walking Dead Season 2: More To Hate, Enough To Love? — March 21, 2012
- Oscars Trailer Is...Well... — Jan. 6, 2012
- Give Eddie A Chance! — Sept. 7, 2011
- Eddie Murphy to Host Academy Awards? — Sept. 5, 2011