Patrick Daugherty 12:30 p.m., Nov. 26
Oh please oh please oh please...
Well, it's official: Eddie Murphy is hosting the Oscars.
You remember Eddie Murphy. He's the star of Daddy Day Care, Norbit, The Haunted Mansion, the Dr. Dolittle remake, the Nutty Professor remake, Vampire in Brooklyn, Imagine That, and Meet Dave. Oh, and he was the voice of the Donkey in Shrek. He did some other stuff before that, but I'm not sure what.
But seriously: somebody make him wear his old outfit from Raw. Please.
More like this:
- Ingmar Bergman's Video Collection: The Obvious Question — April 9, 2012
- OscarWatch 2012: Eddie and Mel begin hashing things out. — Sept. 7, 2011
- Give Eddie A Chance! — Sept. 7, 2011
- Eddie Murphy to Host Academy Awards? — Sept. 5, 2011
- Oh, come on. — June 21, 2011