Don Bauder 1:30 p.m., March 13
What's Wrong With This Menu?
The only laugh to be had in John Ford's naval epic The Were Expendable, a gallant portrait of men facing almost certain defeat, can be found on the DVD menu. Would someone kindly tell the newbies at M.G.M. Home Entertainment (the only thing they ever skippered was a cake of soap in the bathtub) that the Duke appeared with Dan Dailey in Ford's The Wings of Eagles?
Right Church, wrong pew.
More like this:
- DVD Rentals: Mister Roberts (1955) — Jan. 31, 2012
- SD Asian Film Festival Celebrates Lunar New Year With Dante Lam's The Viral Factor — Jan. 19, 2012
- The Holiday Inn Christmas Tree Dissolve — Dec. 6, 2011
- Son of What's Wrong with This Menu? — Oct. 18, 2011
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz — Sept. 14, 2011