Eva Knott 7:43 p.m., April 15
Watch Mirror, Mirror for Free on The Big Screen!
I don't know why Lickona is going all slug-nutty over Mirror, Mirror. It's nowhere near Marty's pinnacle, and it does have Spielbug's unclean imprimatur, but I guess as far as network TV goes, it's an amazing story.
Don't forget to see Oscar-winning director Martin Scorsese's Hugo, folks, a Paramount Pictures release of a GK Films production opening November 23 at a theatre near you. And remember kids, if mommy and/or daddy refuse to fork over the additional $3 handling fee needed for 3-D glasses, I want you to stop dead in your tracks and scream at the top of your little lungs: "You don't love me! You've never loved me! You're not my parents! My real parents wouldn't be such spendthrifts. I hate you!"
And that's that.
More like this:
- Interview: John Crowley, director of Closed Circuit — Sept. 4, 2013
- Free movies of the week, the Santa Claus edition — Dec. 21, 2012
- Interview: Seven Psychopaths wrangler, Martin McDonagh — Oct. 12, 2012
- Why the (Bleep) Am I Watching Jackass? — April 9, 2012
- Meet Michael Knowles: Actor, Writer, Editor, Inventor, and Director of The Trouble with Bliss — April 7, 2012