Garrett Harris noon, April 25
Watch Mirror, Mirror for Free on The Big Screen!
I don't know why Lickona is going all slug-nutty over Mirror, Mirror. It's nowhere near Marty's pinnacle, and it does have Spielbug's unclean imprimatur, but I guess as far as network TV goes, it's an amazing story.
Don't forget to see Oscar-winning director Martin Scorsese's Hugo, folks, a Paramount Pictures release of a GK Films production opening November 23 at a theatre near you. And remember kids, if mommy and/or daddy refuse to fork over the additional $3 handling fee needed for 3-D glasses, I want you to stop dead in your tracks and scream at the top of your little lungs: "You don't love me! You've never loved me! You're not my parents! My real parents wouldn't be such spendthrifts. I hate you!"
And that's that.
More like this:
- New releases opening this week: Before Midnight, The Matchmaker, and more — May 31, 2013
- New releases opening this week: The Great Gatsby and some other less exhausting things — May 10, 2013
- Everybody loves somebody sometime, except when your cat and Dean Martin die on Christmas Day — Dec. 25, 2012
- The Dark Knight and Apple Maps — Oct. 17, 2012
- A Sidelong Look at the Trailer for The Hobbit — Dec. 21, 2011