Don Bauder 7:30 a.m., April 23
Oh, come on.
Look, I'm not the one who suggested that Michael Fassbender should officially change his name to Michael F. Assbender. That was Mr. Mancini over at Filmdrunk. I know, I know - ha, ha, very juvenile. But then David Cronenberg goes and casts him as Carl Jung, and has him vigorously spank Keira Knightly.
What's a blogger to do?
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows — Oct. 19, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- Picture Story: Grand Opening of the Newly Refurbished Coronado Village Theater — June 24, 2011
- Dept. of Cinematic Muses — June 22, 2011