8:30 a.m., Sept. 17
Oh, come on.
Look, I'm not the one who suggested that Michael Fassbender should officially change his name to Michael F. Assbender. That was Mr. Mancini over at Filmdrunk. I know, I know - ha, ha, very juvenile. But then David Cronenberg goes and casts him as Carl Jung, and has him vigorously spank Keira Knightly.
What's a blogger to do?
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows — Oct. 19, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- Picture Story: Grand Opening of the Newly Refurbished Coronado Village Theater — June 24, 2011
- Dept. of Cinematic Muses — June 22, 2011