Don Bauder 2:33 p.m., Dec. 11
Blow Out the Pilot Light: JLo and Marc Anthony Kaput!
The Americans Idle judge and her singer/actor husband, Marc Anthony, tell People Magazine (the divorced celebrity tabloid of record), "We have decided to end our (seven-year) marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters."
I'm shocked the couple had the nerve to show their faces together in public after El Cantante.
Jennifer Lopez's acting career started strong with Anaconda, a supreme guilty pleasure, and Out of Sight (no apologies needed). She then went on to make Gigli and Monster-In-Law. The end.
I can't come down too hard on Marc Anthony. After all, he did provide Marty with quality service in Bringing Out the Dead and gave what is easily the performance of his career in Feed the Kitty.
More like this:
- Travis Bickle's Rules for Everyday Living, Lesson #1: How to Shine Your Shoes — March 13, 2012
- Don't Forget This Sunday's Live Oscar Blog — Feb. 22, 2012
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Headed for Splitsville? — Sept. 29, 2011
- A Taste of Fame: Local Tribute Bands (even Bill Shatner?!) — Sept. 23, 2011
- Five end-of- the-world movies to see before doomsday — May 20, 2011