Various Authors 1:40 p.m., Aug. 29
Blow Out the Pilot Light: JLo and Marc Anthony Kaput!
The Americans Idle judge and her singer/actor husband, Marc Anthony, tell People Magazine (the divorced celebrity tabloid of record), "We have decided to end our (seven-year) marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters."
I'm shocked the couple had the nerve to show their faces together in public after El Cantante.
Jennifer Lopez's acting career started strong with Anaconda, a supreme guilty pleasure, and Out of Sight (no apologies needed). She then went on to make Gigli and Monster-In-Law. The end.
I can't come down too hard on Marc Anthony. After all, he did provide Marty with quality service in Bringing Out the Dead and gave what is easily the performance of his career in Feed the Kitty.
More like this:
- Interview with Starlet director and co-writer Sean Baker — Dec. 4, 2012
- He said, she said — Oct. 5, 2012
- Aftershocks: The Red Not Chili Peppers Start Over with a New Lineup — June 21, 2012
- A Taste of Fame: Local Tribute Bands (even Bill Shatner?!) — Sept. 23, 2011
- Jim McInnes: The Last DJ, Busted at Boomer’s, plus the Monroes Story — Feb. 24, 2008